Improve your visibility into in-bound and out-bound processes, streamline the receiving and shipping processes, optimize your intra-warehouse movements & storage spaces and improvements in incremental sub-processes to increase the efficiency of your overall supply chain
Supply chain is the backbone of your organization’s merchandise flow. It can run as a well-lubricated engine or it can act as a bottle neck in the overall system. Increased complexity of supply chains with a variety of players in the mix – from conglomerates/multinationals to your local 3PLs all are competing for their market share. Accurate measurement and seamless and timely representation of your data, optimization of the integral and incremental processes are the building blocks of an efficient warehouse management system. It is imperative to setup such a system if you want to be a highly profitable warehouse and a desirable partner. Synergy of co-existence was never more important – collaborations such as Vendor Managed Inventory, EDI, sharing inventory availability and best price data and near real-time availability of dependable time-sensitive data are all necessary ingredients of an efficient WHMS system.
All-important, million-dollar question to ask is – Can you provide dependable answers to underlying questions such as What (what items are needed)? When (at what time)? Which (quality)? How many (in quantity), Where (at which location?) …and all at the right cost?
At Elation, our solution building and implementing teams have been exposed to such questions since the infancy of this solution – since early 1990s. We understand the nuances and intricacies of a complex supply chain. Our teams have implemented supply chain solutions for companies of all sizes, all industries, and every shape and size based on the robust platform of Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV.
Elation’s solutions encompass following features & scenarios:
- Manage Procurement / Purchase Order processing, Receiving and Put-away, Picking, Packing and Shipping, Cross-docking and directed pick & put-away.
- Inventory Availability by – Event, Period, Variant, Location, BOM Level and Timeline.
- Demand planning, Order Planning and Requisition Worksheets
- Reduce inventory carrying cost by planning optimum levels of stock.
- Integration of Warehouse System and processes with Inventory Management System.
- Inventory to G/L reconciliation system – End-to-End visibility on both sides of Demand-Supply equation.
- Implement rules and exceptions to rules effectively – Implementation of solid, fact-based, production policies and prompt execution of improvisations to address unforeseen delays, changes and stockouts.
- Increase overall productivity and profitability.
- Organizations with single- or multi-site warehouses,
Elation works closely with proven solution providers to extend the value of your Dynamics supply chain solution:
Lanham Associates – Since 1997, Lanham Associates has been creating complementary supply chain planning and execution built within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Elation IP –
Fully Integrated RF scanning Mobile solution on Android and Windows platform
Barcode Label Printing Solution built on NAV/BC